Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I need Nasi Kandar

At lunch everyday i have to try and figure out what i am going to eat. If i have leftovers thats great, but otherwise I'm stuck. I only have so much money so my sources are limited! Even if I was loaded with cash I still wouldn't want to spend so much on food. What is it with middle America??I really live in the wrong place if I want cheap, fast food that actually tastes good and that might be good for me.... I really need a good Nasi Kandar stall next door. I would name it Nasi Puteh. I don't think i would get bored with that anytime soon. Think about how many lunches we eat in a lifetime! Almost 22,000 if i die at 60! I should at least be able to eat what i want to, right? Oh well.... off to Carl's Jr.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~A4O~ said...

I like your post...

When you get a chance you should visit my blog at www.fabelstales.blogspot.com

I have over 32 poems, some in audio, awesome illustrations and pictures to help capture your eye. Don't be affraid to scroll down near the bottom of the page. You'll find your horoscope and a "Today in History" for your viewing pleasure. You'll also find some of my favorite pieces of work, like the poem "Words" and "No Evil."

I hope you enjoy and please come back soon. Thanks and have a good one, Mike. A.K.A-The Scribe-

12:01 PM  
Blogger Russ said...

Thanks,Mike, for the post!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home